Thread: Will there be a Japanese voice option for AR?

Will there be a Japanese voice option for AR?

After watching last nights break I think I wanna set the language to Japanese lol.

Blog Entries
    I forget, do the MadWorld characters even have Japanese voices?

They've seemed quite good so far. And to be honest, I can't think of any PG game that I didn't like the voice acting.

Yeah I really hope they keep a Japanese option. It's like with Soul Calibur, the English version just sounds weird to me with people saying "suffer!" over and over again when you do special move... with the Japanese option, at least I can't understand what is being said, so it's just verbal noise which is better

PlatinumGames Creative Producer PlatinumGamesJP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Damn, Richard is playa hatin on Arif. That's wrong. Most people on the team prefer the English voices. There will be voice options though.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumGamesJP View Post
    Damn, Richard is playa hatin on Arif. That's wrong. Most people on the team prefer the English voices. There will be voice options though.
    I prefer Japanese voices in a lot of games. In Vanquish I preferred Japanese voice as well. The voice actor for Burns made the game so much more fun for me because I wasn't really feeling the english voice actors as much either. Japanese voice option in Vanquish really set the game on another level for me.
    Last edited by Ricardo Aguirre; 04-08-2012 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumGamesJP View Post
    Well to be fair I haven't heard much of the voice acting at all in Anarchy Reigns, so I can't comment yet - but it's nearly 100% of the time that I prefer a Japanese option in games if there is one

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Aguirre View Post
    After watching last nights break I think I wanna set the language to Japanese lol.
    That video made me more excited for the English voice acting! Arif is the man!

But it's always nice to have options for those who want them.

I love the English voice acting so far. Steve Blum is definitely one of my favorite voice actors and he's really cool. I like Arif's Blacker Baron work though...He has a lot of personality lol voice options for everyone
    Last edited by Bayorgasmic; 04-08-2012 at 04:35 AM.

The English voice acting is great, but I prefer Japanese and am happy to know there will be voice options.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayorgasmic View Post
    I love the English voice acting so far. Steve Blum is definitely one of my favorite voice actors and he's really cool. I like Arif's Blacker Baron work though...He has a lot of personality lol voice options for everyone
    He voiced not only Jack but Burns as well. I still like Jap Burns though

I know His roster is pretty long and played one of my fave characters, Garcia Hotspur

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Aguirre View Post
    He voiced not only Jack but Burns as well. I still like Jap Burns though
    Please use the abbreviated term "JP" for Japanese (or just use the full word). "Jap" can be taken as a racial slur.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicTHP View Post
    Please use the abbreviated term "JP" for Japanese (or just use the full word). "Jap" can be taken as a racial slur.
    -__-"

PlatinumGames Creative Producer PlatinumGamesJP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicTHP View Post
    JPN is also acceptable if you are trying to avoid confusion with my name.

I always use Japanese voices